Monday, November 4, 2013

Jack o lantern spectacular 2013...last of my photos!! -updated


I am not sure who did what pumpkin for all of these, if I know I will put names beside them...
I updated this post with photos featuring some of my pumpkins that were taken by the photographer for the show... awesome images... here is the link to their photo gallery http://www.jackolanternlouisville.com/photo-gallery


my peacocks and panda


my panda


me


my wine & grapes


a repeat ...my third version of my old kentucky home!


me, pandoras box


me


my peacocks in the daylight!






Candace!





Scott!!



Travis!


Paul!!


Karas friend..omg I forgot your name girl, but SEE you did a great job :o)








Kenny???


Katie!


Matty & Edward


Mark??




Me, second time around and BIGGER eyes!!


Katie


Matty!!


Me... 


my photo of the peacocks


me..


Travis's dragon, I tried to get all of it in a photo several times.. this is the best I could do. It just had so much light it kept moving!!








me...Erika and Marty


Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome