Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Magic Pumpkins!


Added pictures of the Mayor and the artists that were posted on the Jackolantern Facebook!



Really bad photo of me Matty!!!!


This ones not so bad ;)


Paul and Travis with their Louisville Sluggers...















Paul's awesome Medusa!


Travis's... um.. uh... hmm, well .. I dunno what the h*ll it is. But its COOL n Scary ;)


Mattys golden pegasus...so pretty!


Charlottes cool Jaws and cutie Koala bear ...



My Christmas Germany pumpkin... it wraps around and had to get it in three photos! This is actually a white pumpkin. But apparently the white pumpkins are still just orange inside! This is the closest I will ever get to my own living Kincade :O) I love the lights in the windows and the tree in the front living room window. Thanks to the old rusty nail I found lurking in the park's work shop.. that did the trick for the christmas lights !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome