Tuesday, August 11, 2020

My Fairy Garden Photography

Just thought I would share some of my flower snaps from this year. Lots of things growing and more planned for next year. I have a few giant sunflower trees waiting to bloom and will add more as they come along...

The bees and butterflies are very happy. A chipmunk has made several attempts to make a burrow in the sunflowers by the river. I had to move the carnations after he got drunk off of them and made a bed in them and fell asleep. They are pretty heavenly ... I guess he did want and instant carnation breakfast ! lol

enjoy...

Mountain Sunflower collection from Penny & June in California

 

Apricot Candy Roses I got from a lovely lady in Washington state that have bloomed 3 rounds so far this year. They have one more spectacular bloom before the summers over at least :O)


 
 
 Just had to sneak this one in from last year... so fairy sparkly

A trail of sunflowers ranging from Crimson Queen to Chocolate, Strawberry Blonde and Tiny teacup sunflowers.








This is the first time that I ever grew Asters. The white ones are really like beautiful soft folds of cream they promised!


I had ordered white, but a few seeds from a beautiful pinkish purple came out too in about three seeds. That was a nice surprise the bees seem to like !


Moms Kentucky Marigolds... All of the butterflies are glued to these. This butterfly was so tiny less than an inch tall...



Soft Pink Carnations... I can't even begin to describe how heavenly these smell!



Hydrangea


The lady bugs ...

 
Wild flower butterfly

Liliput Rose Zinnias



Baby Bottle brush gourds and pumpkin blossoms




 
Either the bees are overworked or I have lazy bees, they keep falling asleep in the flowers !


Bean Blossoms


Potato blossoms


The Lagoon.....



There is the photo haul for now. 

Have a beautiful summer...

Tammy

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome