Monday, December 4, 2017

Goodbye Vidme....

It looks like Vidme will be leaving and closing up shop. I will now have to download and resave all of my video's. So my videos may be down for a bit. I have until the 15th when they shut the site down.

It was a "start up" and a "shut down" ... very disappointed in the vidme team people. They boast that they will have something "new" .... well why would anyone want to try anything these people do "new" when they let you down in the end?

I believe the whole thing was a social experiment... they got a quick pay off from collecting our data and then ran. The vidme team were facebook and other social media programmer "rejects"...Thats about it...

My guess. If you want to know what they are saying visit their link ..... https://medium.com/vidme/goodbye-for-now-120b40becafa

 
18,794 views
Goodbye to my Vidme account :O(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome