Sunday, November 8, 2015

Nanuette Gnome Art Doll

I know I have always said that I was not sure about Gnomes... well NOW I AM! This is the first one ever...

Measures 8 1/2 inches high to tip of her pointy hat. Veil can be removed by the pearl pin in the top and a pin on the back. She has swarovski crystal earrings and this is an awesome deal. She is so pretty and her hair is long and twisted in the back with a golden wire and she has little dutch clogs with flowers painted on them. Candle stick is all hand made and took several hours of work to complete in itself. Normally I sell them separately... but I thought it looked so pretty with her :O)


Sale link is here https://www.etsy.com/listing/255192619/nanuette-gnome-ooak-art-doll-original?ref=shop_home_feat_3










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome