Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sneak Peek of JackoLantern Spectacular 2013 Louisville!

Sneak Peek inside the pumpkin show! I will post more photos tomorrow! I don't want to give too much away but we have some cool images already! My first one was a Panda bear ;o)






They are letting me put my own work in the show! I am so excited an honored! I am not sure how I can fit others in.. but I will try. The theme of the show is Trip around the world! Here is Hogbin!! My hob goblin....



There is also talk of a documentary that is going to be made and interviews! There are some really awesome artists working with us! Everyone is going to be amazed when they see what we are doing!!

This is Nefertiti for the Egyptian display! We will have a HUGE pyramid too!!!



Here are some of the sets.. they go through the trail... 5000 pumpkins!! Its just amazing to see in person... we will even have them suspended from the trees.. a canopy of pumpkins!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome