EU NOTICE!

EU NOTICE! It has come to my attention that the EU has made agreements with GOOGLE regarding their so called rules and regulations for US Citizens to follow, LET ME BE CLEAR that I do NOT in any way recognize the European Union as a valid entity and I DO NOT answer to the "destructive" unelected EU. Therefore any rules they seek to impose are INVALID. They have no jurisdiction over any actions I perform or anything I produce as a sovereign being. Thank you, Tammy

Friday, May 5, 2017

Beltane Festival Day :O) - updated

I will be at the Beltane Festival today. I Hope we do not get any rain! Its been raining for two weeks !! The festival is at a beautiful winery and we need a beautiful sun shine day. I will have fairies trolls and faery head dresses. Will update this post later on with photos.




Update....

Had to cut the day short, winds were horrible! Here is what my table looked like before it all blew away!

I will be posting the remaining head dresses on my shop this week...

Tammy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome