EU NOTICE!

EU NOTICE! It has come to my attention that the EU has made agreements with GOOGLE regarding their so called rules and regulations for US Citizens to follow, LET ME BE CLEAR that I do NOT in any way recognize the European Union as a valid entity and I DO NOT answer to the "destructive" unelected EU. Therefore any rules they seek to impose are INVALID. They have no jurisdiction over any actions I perform or anything I produce as a sovereign being. Thank you, Tammy

Monday, September 1, 2014

Peek in to my Troll oven :O)

Peek in to my Troll oven :O) I so can't wait to expand to my permanent shop space with more room at the Creative Shop. Still working on my kick-starter...but for now its after midnight and I am tossing trolls, goblins and even dragons into my little oven... mmmuuwaah hah haaaa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome