Friday, June 1, 2018

Spring Faeries!

Related image

Sitting along side the lagoon in nature and startled by a pair of eyes caught spying on me! Peeping through the wooden beams green skin and wide eyed with a sneaking curiosity. Jumping and shaken I kicked and hawed at the sight when I should have kept my senses and greeted him. But you too would be shocked at the peering. Faeries are REAL! I say!

I had spent the day picking wild daisies and gathering honeysuckle blossoms for making some lovely perfume. But did I possibly take too much? Were the faeries watching and curious as to who is dipping in their blossom reserves?

Some time ago in a waking dream I was met by a lovely little fairy about two feet tall riding a miniature baby dear. She had feathers in her hair and a tiny spear. She was in a lovely royal gown and was most likely a princess in her world. She had long flowing black hair and had volunteered to make the journey to contact me as an ambassador on behalf of the faeries and the message given was; for me to leave notes tied to the trees for the fae and that any note that I leave is promised to be answered right away.

They seemed eager to converse...

This week sounds like a good time to start :O)

From my fairy desk...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome