Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Dragon & Fairy Chokers Pre-Sale!

Dragon chokers... I hand sculpted and painted each necklace and I have a load of these that will be for sale at my table for wonderfest. I am offering up a few for pre-sale here! https://www.etsy.com/listing/190427587/dragon-necklace-hand-sculpted-and

 Please specify the color shown above when ordering. Current colors available are Metallic Bronze, Metallic Tan, Black Pewter, Purple Gold, Cream Gold and Hot Pink Gold
 Iridescent pigment painted for pearl effect
 Gold leaf accents
 Satin or Leather cord (your choice, please specify cord style at check out)



Sculpted Fairy chokers, more pre-sale items...This fairy is a wearable art pendant and measures approximately 3 1/2 in wide by 2 inches tall. I am working on turning this fairy into a matching bracelet too.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome