EU NOTICE!

EU NOTICE! It has come to my attention that the EU has made agreements with GOOGLE regarding their so called rules and regulations for US Citizens to follow, LET ME BE CLEAR that I do NOT in any way recognize the European Union as a valid entity and I DO NOT answer to the "destructive" unelected EU. Therefore any rules they seek to impose are INVALID. They have no jurisdiction over any actions I perform or anything I produce as a sovereign being. Thank you, Tammy

Friday, January 23, 2015

Being Creative DIY storage box tutorial

"not" getting my kickstarter funds and not having the money really has forced me to be creative. I am getting so much better results .. having more fun and making it that much more personal and special because of it.

I need storage bins and have tons of shipping boxes. I found some great ideas on pinterest. 

I made this from a cardboard shipping box and some scrap shipping packing paper I had saved. I friggin love it. I sewed a liner and its ready to go. I can't wait to finish the rest of the boxes.

Tam


My version: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome