Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fairy Willow's New Studio... just the beginning

Me peeking through my free found shelf from craigs list! Thank you so much Brittany-I love it!!! Lockwood is really making himself at home in his new studio... Spending the last couple of days sweeping, cleaning and trying to straighten up my new studio space and get it ready. I have a few things that were donated already. The shop is actually a set... yes most of the walls we put up today and these are set pieces. I can paint them anything I want and will start working on some mural designs. Oh so excited and tired. Share more pics as the progress moves along. I just LOVE the giant trees. I get to house them in my shop when they are not being used for film! YAY for fairy willow!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome