Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tah Lula Bell Love Dust Pixie

Tah Lula Bell's Character: She is a love pixie. She is that one that fly's around sprinkling love dust in the face of angry hearted folks. The grumpier you are the more she will shower you. She really likes to make "unhappy" people happy. Note - if you try to hug her she will bite you... that's her one down side.

Tah Lula Bell, Pixie Elf Creature OOAK Art Doll Sculpted quality polymer clays genesis heat set paints in purple with pink pixie dust - she has Glitter lip gloss and nail polish ... lol I couldn't resist ! She's so TROLL cute and I love her and never want to let her go ;o)

Sale link is here https://www.etsy.com/listing/199653730/tah-lula-bell-pixie-elf-creature-ooak







1 comment:

  1. I want to say that I will be visiting your store again. I love the little Girl with purple hair, so cute. She looks like what I wish I felt, Purple hair

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome