Thursday, October 17, 2013

Passion for Pumpkins & Jack O Lantern Spectacular 2013 artist photos!


The Passion for Pumpkins logo pumpkin


Celtic Eyes... I have another to replace this one soon and its 3 times BIGGER!


Nefertiti 


Venus


The Mayors pumpkin is there in the middle. It was really nice of him to stop by our workshop and tell me how he liked his pumpkin! All of the logo pumpkins around him were done by Shelby.. she did a great job and did SO MANY!


Travis's Hydra ... very cool! Should see in person...so much detail. 


This is my angels... the reflection of the back of the pumpkin is in the mirror...


I really like this one...back in my old kentucky home....yes.




My snow pumpkin.. for germany and will go out soon! cant wait to see it lit up!


































This is my Hob Goblin Hogbin! I was so excited to get him into the show! yay :0) Thanks pumpkin guys!






Last but not least, my dedication for Jane Henson. I found this great image of her online with a heart. The pumpkin is no more now.. the heart glowed so bright.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting these. Looking forward to seeing the photos you took last night.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome